Geuder Glass Cannula for DMEK
The easy-to-load, pre-sterilized cannula allows for simple and easy loading of the graft while the consistent and small incision size allows for gentle and controlled injection into the anterior chamber.Schedule a Consultation
Details & Specifications
About the Geuder Glass Cannula
CorneaGen presents the Geuder Glass Cannula for Descemet’s Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK) procedures.
EASY TO LOAD
Large rounded opening of the cannula allowed for simple and easy loading of the graft.
2.5 MM INCISION
Small incision size allows for gentle and controlled injection into anterior chamber.
CorneaGen Can Ease Your Transition to DMEK
Descemet’s Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK) is one of the newest surgical techniques in corneal transplantation that may provide patients with quicker recovery times along with better visual acuity. We provide surgeons with access to pre-stripped tissue for this advanced procedure.
RESEARCH TISSUE FOR DMEK PRACTICE
Many surgeons consider practice tissue to be a critical first step in getting started with DMEK. We offer research whole globes and DMEK pre-stripped grafts for surgeons interested in providing DMEK grafts to their patients.
BACK-UP DSAEK SERVICE
By request, CorneaGen can provide backup DSAEK tissue for your first case. If it isn’t used, simply contact us immediately so it can be returned at no charge. The backup tissue will fall in a range of your normal DSAEK specifications.
CorneaGen offers a free trial of the Geuder Glass Cannula to U.S. ophthalmic surgeons who perform DMEK transplant procedures. A clinical in-service with one of our trained Surgical Product Specialists is required to participate in the free trial.
Request a Free Trial
CorneaGen offers a free trial of the Geuder Glass Cannula to U.S. ophthalmic surgeons who perform DMEK transplant procedures.
If you are a surgeon who would like to participate in a free trial, please watch the instructional video below. Then contact us to schedule your free trial by calling (844) 526-7632.
The Geuder Glass Cannula for DMEK is a sterile, disposable, single-use device designed for DMEK. The following video provides a detailed overview of how the Geuder Glass Cannula works, along with step-by-step instructions on using the Cannula. Take a moment to watch the video and give our office a call to schedule an in-service and your free trial: (844) 526-7632
Various circumstances arise that require a customer to return distributed product. For such cases involving any of our products, follow the below returned goods policy.
Products That May Be Returned
Products may be returned in the following cases:
- Damaged during shipment by CorneaGen
- Shipped as a result of CorneaGen error
- Cancelled surgery; when device accompanies CorneaGen processed tissue
- Upon CorneaGen request
Products That May Not Be Returned
CorneaGen will not accept product returns in the following cases:
- Expired products, except in cases where customer lacks destruction capabilities and CorneaGen has pre-authorized the return for destruction
- Post-shipment damaged products, i.e., product damaged while in the customer’s possession
- Products purchased or distributed contrary to law
- Customer’s preference to not use the product
Returned Goods Authorization Process
All returned goods must have prior authorization and be identified with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. The number must be displayed on the shipping carton containing the returned goods and all accompanying paperwork.
A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number may be issued only by CorneaGen. Contact us for a RGA number.
- Please call (844) 526-7632 or email products@CorneaGen.com.
When requesting a RGA number, please supply:
- Original Purchase Order number
- Invoice number
- Quantity to be returned
- Reason for the return
Terms of Return Policy
- Returns will be credited at the calculated net purchase price
- Products are subject to a 20% processing charge
- Returned Goods Authorization numbers are only valid for 15 days from date of issue
Transportation and Charges
- Return shipping charges will be prepaid by customer, except in cases where an error due to CorneaGen has occurred
- It is recommended that customers insure all return goods shipments
- All returned products must be in complete and original packaging
- Returned product must be shipped under conditions that maintain its integrity during handling
The Geuder Cannula has taken a lot of the worry out of the DMEK procedure for me. I don’t plan on doing DMEK with any other device
Matt Giegengack, MDWake Forest University Eye Center
If you need assistance with reimbursement of corneal tissue, CorneaGen is pleased to provide its customers with reimbursement and medical claims assistance to help guide you in billing corneal tissue to your local Medicare carrier and other commercial insurance carriers.
Adverse Reaction Reporting
If you have had any complications occur in your recipients, we ask you please file a report with us so that we may comply with EBAA and FDA regulations.
CorneaGen’s labs maintain the highest levels of quality through review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are a member of the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). For more information, please contact our Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Department at (877) 682-8502.