Donor Trephine Punch
Precise. Accurate. Controlled.
The CorneaGen Donor Trephine Punch – available with and without a vacuum – provides unsurpassed accuracy by utilizing a high-visibility guide along with an anatomically-correct bowl that allows the cornea to center and stay in place. Add in our ultra-sharp, ultra-thin blade and our donor trephine punch is the definition of precise, accurate, and controlled.Schedule a Consultation
Details & Specifications
About the Donor Punch
Ultra-thin, ultra-sharp blade to minimize undercut.
High-visibility guide allows full visualization throughout the process to help accurately center and reposition cornea.
Anatomically-correct bowl allows cornea to center and stay in positions, and finger grips allow for a stable base.
Available with or without vacuum
All sizes available with or without vacuum.
|Trephine Size (mm)|
Various circumstances arise that require a customer to return distributed product. For such cases involving any of our products, follow the below returned goods policy.
Products That May Be Returned
Products may be returned in the following cases:
- Damaged during shipment by CorneaGen
- Shipped as a result of CorneaGen error
- Cancelled surgery; when device accompanies CorneaGen processed tissue
- Upon CorneaGen request
Products That May Not Be Returned
CorneaGen will not accept product returns in the following cases:
- Expired products, except in cases where customer lacks destruction capabilities and CorneaGen has pre-authorized the return for destruction
- Post-shipment damaged products, i.e., product damaged while in the customer’s possession
- Products purchased or distributed contrary to law
- Customer’s preference to not use the product
Returned Goods Authorization Process
All returned goods must have prior authorization and be identified with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. The number must be displayed on the shipping carton containing the returned goods and all accompanying paperwork.
A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number may be issued only by CorneaGen. Contact us for a RGA number.
- Please call (844) 526-7632 or email products@CorneaGen.com.
When requesting a RGA number, please supply:
- Original Purchase Order number
- Invoice number
- Quantity to be returned
- Reason for the return
Terms of Return Policy
- Returns will be credited at the calculated net purchase price
- Products are subject to a 20% processing charge
- Returned Goods Authorization numbers are only valid for 15 days from date of issue
Transportation and Charges
- Return shipping charges will be prepaid by customer, except in cases where an error due to CorneaGen has occurred
- It is recommended that customers insure all return goods shipments
- All returned products must be in complete and original packaging
- Returned product must be shipped under conditions that maintain its integrity during handling
The EndoSerter® is a sterile, single-use disposable instrument used in DSEK procedures.READ MORE
If you need assistance with reimbursement of corneal tissue, CorneaGen is pleased to provide its customers with reimbursement and medical claims assistance to help guide you in billing corneal tissue to your local Medicare carrier and other commercial insurance carriers.
Adverse Reaction Reporting
If you have had any complications occur in your recipients, we ask you please file a report with us so that we may comply with EBAA and FDA regulations.
CorneaGen’s labs maintain the highest levels of quality through review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are a member of the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). For more information, please contact our Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Department at (877) 682-8502.