The Clear Choice.®
VisionGraft is a sterile, non-immunogenic, cross-linked cornea, successfully used in more than 100,000+ ocular surgeries.Request VisionGraft
Details / Specifications
- Treats corneal melts, ulcers, and perforations
- Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty
- Tectonic/therapeutic PKP
- Keratoprosthesis ring
|C0101AL||Whole Cornea with Scleral Rim|
|C0100AL||Whole Cornea without Scleral Rim|
|C0300AL||Split Thickness Full Moon|
|C0400AL-85||K-Pro Ring (8.5mm)|
|C0400AL-90||K-Pro Ring (9.0mm)|
Engineered Precisely to Meet Your Clinical Demands
CorneaGen’s exclusive process preserves corneal tissue so it is ready to use whenever you need it. Offered in a variety of processed shapes and sizes for both corneal and glaucoma applications.
- Cryogenically treated to inactivate cells
- Processed specifically for a range of corneal surgeries
- Terminally sterilized with precision gamma irradiation to a sterility assurance level of 10-6
- Stored in a proprietary medium that is largely albumin based
- Reduces risk of infection for patients.
- No adverse reactions reported.
- All cells removed during processing.
- Eliminates risk of bacterial or fungal disease.
- Stable at room temperature for up to 2 years.
- Easy to stock for emergencies.
- Variety of sizes for various surgical applications.
- Engineered from medically eligible corneas that are not ideal for traditional transplant.
CUSTOM SIZE OPTIONS
- CorneaGen can process VisionGrafts to your specifications.
- Special orders can be completed quickly.
- Collaborate to explore new applications for use.
DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE
- Biomechanically comparable to fresh corneas.
- Histology shows structure is intact post-irradiation.1
- Suture strength comparable to fresh corneas.2
- Tissue quality comparable to fresh corneas.
- Chae JJ, Choi JS, Stark WJ, Elisseeff J. Extracellular matrix characterization of the acellular gamma-irradiated cornea. Poster presented at: The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology Annual Meeting May 5-9, 2013; Seattle, WA. DOI C0176.
- Daoud YJ; Smith R; Smith T; Akpek EK; Ward DE; Stark WJ. The intraoperative outcomes of gamma-irradiated corneas in corneal and glaucoma patch surgery. Cornea 2011; 30(12): 1387-1391. intraoperative outcomes of gamma-irradiated corneas in corneal and glaucoma patch surgery. Cornea. 2011; 30(12):1387-1391.
To advance the transfer of knowledge within the cornea ecosystem, we offer world-class surgeon educational offerings.
VisionGraft and its Applications Beyond Tube Shunt CoverageWATCH MORE
VisionGraft: A Discussion on Using a Premium Patch Graft
Join Dr. Joseph Panarelli and special guest Dr. Davinder Grover...WATCH MORE
Glaucoma Tube Shunt Coverage with VisionGraft
Dr. Panarelli leads an in-depth discussion with Drs. Khatana and...WATCH MORE
VisionGraft® The Clear Choice® For Patch Grafts
In this webinar, Dr. Panarelli and Dr. Do share: Why...WATCH MORE
VisionGraft ®– Always Ready for Your Ocular Surgery Needs
Surgical talk presented by Joseph F. Panarelli, M.D. at AAO...WATCH MORE
VisionGraft® The Clear Choice® for Patch Grafts
In this webinar, Dr. Joseph Panarelli and Dr. Anna Do will...WATCH MORE
If you need assistance with reimbursement of corneal tissue, CorneaGen is pleased to provide its customers with reimbursement and medical claims assistance to help guide you in billing corneal tissue to your local Medicare carrier and other commercial insurance carriers.
Adverse Reaction Reporting
If you have had any complications occur in your recipients, we ask you please file a report with us so that we may comply with EBAA and FDA regulations.