Innovations in Corneal Endothelial Transplantation
June 24, 2019
Edward Holland, M.D. presents his experience of working with CorneaGen’s Nano-Thin™ DSAEK using the EndoSerter in this ASCRS 2019 booth presentation.
- Evolution of DSEK tissue thickness
- How to deliver Nano-Thin™ tissue with the EndoSerter®
- Results of Nano-Thin Tissue
- Thoughts on Endothelial Cell Injection Therapy by Dr. Kinoshita
The Eye Bank Difference
December 20, 2019
Watch Dr. Matt Giegengack as he presents an informative educational webinar discussing the evolution of eye banking and how the latest processing techniques and devices can better serve surgeons and their patients
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Perspective on the value of eye bank processed tissue services
- Saving valuable time in the O.R. and other value-add services
- Using advanced delivery systems such as the Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula for DMEK and EndoSerter® with Nano-Thin™ tissue for DSAEK
Using the EndoSerter® to Insert Nano-Thin™, the Thinnest DSEK Tissue
November 26, 2019
CorneaGen invites you to view Dr. Zaina Al-Mohtaseb’s 2019 AAO booth presentation on her experiences with using the EndoSerter® to Insert Nano-Thin™ DSEK tissue.
EndoSerter® for DSEK
June 24, 2019
Watch Dr. Julie Schallhorn as she demonstrates her surgical techniques for using the EndoSerter® with DSEK tissue during this surgical demonstration at ASCRS 2019.
In this demonstration, Dr. Schallhorn shares:
- Her experience with DSEK procedures
- A live demonstration of inserting tissue with the EndoSerter®
- Tips and tricks on performing the perfect DSEK
- Live Q&A from the audience
How Thin is Nano-Thin? Discover the Thinnest DSAEK Yet.
September 29, 2018
Watch this free educational webinar as Dr. Edward J. Holland discusses the future of Nano-Thin DSAEK, and unveils the thinnest DSAEK to date.
- Get pearls on using this new DSAEK tissue.
- Discover how to make using Nano-Thin DSAEK tissue easy and consistent.
DSAEK or DMEK? Find Out Which is Best!
August 29, 2018
In this webinar, moderator Nicole Fram, M.D. and panelists, Bennie Jeng, M.D. and Deepinder Dhaliwal, M.D. put on the gloves and try to put an end to the age-old question: DMEK or DSAEK?