Advanced DMEK: Complicated Cases
October 21, 2020
In this recorded webinar, our panel of experienced DMEK surgeons, Dr. Al-Mohtaseb, Dr. Sise and Dr. Giegengack, share and discuss their more complicated DMEK cases.
In this webinar, you will be able to:
- See a few real-life DMEK complex-eye cases as narrated by our surgeon panelists
- Learn about what you should consider before attempting to proceed with a complicated eye for DMEK
- Hear the panel answer questions about challenging cases
The Eye Bank Difference
December 20, 2019
Watch Dr. Matt Giegengack as he presents an informative educational webinar discussing the evolution of eye banking and how the latest processing techniques and devices can better serve surgeons and their patients
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Perspective on the value of eye bank processed tissue services
- Saving valuable time in the O.R. and other value-add services
- Using advanced delivery systems such as the Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula for DMEK and EndoSerter® with Nano-Thin™ tissue for DSAEK
Discover the DMEK Difference with Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula
November 26, 2019
CorneaGen invites you to view Dr. James Lehmann’s 2019 AAO booth surgical demonstration on his experiences with DMEK with the Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula.
DMEK Made Easy with the Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula
November 26, 2019
CorneaGen invites you to view Dr. Adam Sise’s 2019 AAO booth surgical demonstration of the Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula.
Demo of Newly Optimized Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula
June 13, 2019
See the newly optimized Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula in this surgeon recorded demonstration.
Pre-Loaded Tissue for DMEK Tips, Tricks, and Technique
December 20, 2018
Learn how to use the Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula. In this valuable training webinar, Dr. Adam B. Sise of Eyecare Medical Group in Portland, ME explains how your DMEK procedures can improve using pre-loaded tissue.
In this training webinar, you will learn:
- Tips and strategies for making DMEK faster and easier
- Specifics on handling the pre-loaded tissue and how to insert the DMEK graft using the Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula
- Interoperative management of possible complications
- Post-operative care and management