Innovations in Corneal Endothelial Transplantation
June 24, 2019
Edward Holland, M.D. presents his experience of working with CorneaGen’s Nano-Thin™ DSAEK using the EndoSerter in this ASCRS 2019 booth presentation.
- Evolution of DSEK tissue thickness
- How to deliver Nano-Thin™ tissue with the EndoSerter®
- Results of Nano-Thin Tissue
- Thoughts on Endothelial Cell Injection Therapy by Dr. Kinoshita
The Eye Bank Difference
December 20, 2019
Watch Dr. Matt Giegengack as he presents an informative educational webinar discussing the evolution of eye banking and how the latest processing techniques and devices can better serve surgeons and their patients
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Perspective on the value of eye bank processed tissue services
- Saving valuable time in the O.R. and other value-add services
- Using advanced delivery systems such as the Geuder Pre-Loaded Glass Cannula for DMEK and EndoSerter® with Nano-Thin™ tissue for DSAEK
Using the EndoSerter® to Insert Nano-Thin™, the Thinnest DSEK Tissue
November 26, 2019
CorneaGen invites you to view Dr. Zaina Al-Mohtaseb’s 2019 AAO booth presentation on her experiences with using the EndoSerter® to Insert Nano-Thin™ DSEK tissue.
How Thin is Nano-Thin? Discover the Thinnest DSAEK Yet.
September 29, 2018
Watch this free educational webinar as Dr. Edward J. Holland discusses the future of Nano-Thin DSAEK, and unveils the thinnest DSAEK to date.
- Get pearls on using this new DSAEK tissue.
- Discover how to make using Nano-Thin DSAEK tissue easy and consistent.