ICI - Intacs Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® Corneal Implants are an ophthalmic medical device designed for the reduction or elimination of myopia and astigmatism in patients with keratoconus so that their functional vision may be restored and the need for a corneal transplant procedure can potentially be deferred.Schedule a Consultation
Details & Specifications
- Improve vision without removing tissue in keratoconus patients
- The only FDA approved intracorneal segments for keratoconus
- Proven clinical safety
- Easy IRB registration with IntegReview
- Treatment planning assistance through the Intacs Clinical Team at Intacs@CorneaGen.com
- Femtosecond Laser tunnels available on many platforms, simplifying surgical procedure and time involved
- Surgical support available with CorneaGen Refractive Product Specialist team
Intacs for Keratoconus (IRB* approval required)
Intacs for Myopia
Intacs can help keratoconus patients by flattening and mechanically supporting their cornea which can lead to improved vision. And it’s also compatible with other therapeutic applications.
John Berdahl, M.D.
Think Outside the Cone: A Refractive Approach to Keratoconus
In this webinar, world-renowned LASIK, Cataract, and Corneal surgeon, Arun...WATCH MORE
Discover how Intacs® Corneal Implants (ICI) Can Benefit Your Patients
CorneaGen invites you to view Dr. Peter Andrews’s 2019 AAO...WATCH MORE
If you need assistance with reimbursement of corneal tissue, CorneaGen is pleased to provide its customers with reimbursement and medical claims assistance to help guide you in billing corneal tissue to your local Medicare carrier and other commercial insurance carriers.
Adverse Reaction Reporting
If you have had any complications occur in your recipients, we ask you please file a report with us so that we may comply with EBAA and FDA regulations.
CorneaGen’s labs maintain the highest levels of quality through review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are a member of the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). For more information, please contact our Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Department at (877) 682-8502.