ICI - Intacs Corneal Implants for Keratoconus
Intacs® Corneal Implants are an ophthalmic medical device designed for the reduction or elimination of myopia and astigmatism in patients with keratoconus so that their functional vision may be restored and the need for a corneal transplant procedure can potentially be deferred.Schedule a Consultation
Details & Specifications
- Improve vision without removing tissue in keratoconus patients
- The only FDA approved intracorneal segments for keratoconus
- Proven clinical safety
- Easy IRB registration with Advarra
- Treatment planning assistance through the Intacs Clinical Team at Intacs@CorneaGen.com
- Femtosecond Laser tunnels available on many platforms, simplifying surgical procedure and time involved
- Surgical support available with CorneaGen Refractive Product Specialist team
Intacs for Keratoconus (IRB* approval required)
Intacs for Myopia
Intacs can help keratoconus patients by flattening and mechanically supporting their cornea which can lead to improved vision. And it’s also compatible with other therapeutic applications.
John Berdahl, M.D.
The Resurgence of Intrastromal Corneal Ring Segments for Keratoconus
Jonathan Solomon, M.D. presents on his experience with managing Keratoconus...WATCH MORE
Crosslinking and Intacs®: Maximize Impact and Outcomes
CorneaGen presents a FREE webinar featuring John Berdahl, M.D., board-certified...WATCH MORE
Discover how Intacs® Corneal Implants (ICI) Can Benefit Your Patients
CorneaGen invites you to view Dr. Peter Andrews’s 2019 AAO...WATCH MORE
If you need assistance with reimbursement of corneal tissue, CorneaGen is pleased to provide its customers with reimbursement and medical claims assistance to help guide you in billing corneal tissue to your local Medicare carrier and other commercial insurance carriers.
Adverse Reaction Reporting
If you have had any complications occur in your recipients, we ask you please file a report with us so that we may comply with EBAA and FDA regulations.