The Clear Choice.®
VisionGraft is a sterile, non-immunogenic, cross-linked cornea, successfully used in more than 70,000 ocular surgeries.Request VisionGraft
Details / Specifications
- Cover tubes from glaucoma drainage device procedures
- Tectoic support for revisions of trabeculectomy flaps and exposed tube shunts
|C0301AL||Split Thickness Half Moon|
|C0302AL||Split Thickness Third Moon|
- Treats corneal melts, ulcers, and perforations
- Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty
- Tectonic/therapeutic PKP
- Keratoprosthesis ring
|C0101AL||Whole Cornea with Scleral Rim|
|C0100AL||Whole Cornea without Scleral Rim|
|C0300AL||Split Thickness Full Moon|
|C0400AL-85||K-Pro Ring (8.5mm)|
|C0400AL-90||K-Pro Ring (9.0mm)|
Engineered Precisely to Meet Your Clinical Demands
CorneaGen’s exclusive process preserves corneal tissue so it is ready to use whenever you need it. Offered in a variety of processed shapes and sizes for both corneal and glaucoma applications.
- Cryogenically treated to inactivate cells
- Processed specifically for a range of corneal surgeries
- Terminally sterilized with precision gamma irradiation to a sterility assurance level of 10-6
- Stored in a proprietary medium that is largely albumin based
- Provides cosmetic advantages for your patients
- You can perform laser suture lysis through the graft
Ready to Use
- No splitting or preparation required
- No rinsing or rehydration needed
- 2-Year shelf life
- Stores at room temperature
Safe, Durable, and Dependable
- Histology shows structure is intact post-irradiation2
- Suture strength comparable to fresh corneas2
- Lawrence SD, Netland PA. Gamma-irradiated Cornea Allograft for Glaucoma Surgery. J Glaucoma. 2013 Jun-Jul;22(5):355-7.
- Daoud YJ, Smith R: Smith T, Akpek EK, Ward DE, Stark WJ. The intraoperative outcomes of gamma-irradiated corneas in corneal and glaucoma patch surgery. Cornea. 2011; 30(12):1387-1391.
It is ideal to have a patch that is transparent, that is cosmetically acceptable to the patient.
Joseph Panarelli, M.D.New York, N.Y.
To advance the transfer of knowledge within the cornea ecosystem, we offer world-class surgeon educational offerings.
Glaucoma Tube Shunt Coverage with VisionGraft
Dr. Panarelli leads an in-depth discussion with Drs. Khatana and...WATCH MORE
VisionGraft® The Clear Choice® For Patch Grafts
In this webinar, Dr. Panarelli and Dr. Do share: Why...WATCH MORE
VisionGraft ®– Always Ready for Your Ocular Surgery Needs
Surgical talk presented by Joseph F. Panarelli, M.D. at AAO...WATCH MORE
VisionGraft® The Clear Choice® for Patch Grafts
In this webinar, Dr. Joseph Panarelli and Dr. Anna Do will...WATCH MORE
If you need assistance with reimbursement of corneal tissue, CorneaGen is pleased to provide its customers with reimbursement and medical claims assistance to help guide you in billing corneal tissue to your local Medicare carrier and other commercial insurance carriers.
Adverse Reaction Reporting
If you have had any complications occur in your recipients, we ask you please file a report with us so that we may comply with EBAA and FDA regulations.
CorneaGen’s labs maintain the highest levels of quality through review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are a member of the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). For more information, please contact our Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Department at (877) 682-8502.