From Fellowship to Successful Practice – 2022
September 19, 2022
When to DSEK vs DMEK
September 6, 2022
VisionGraft and its Applications Beyond Tube Shunt Coverage
April 1, 2022
Approaching DMEK: A Roundtable Discussion
February 28, 2022
In this webinar, Drs. Farid, Skeens and Asota discuss everything you need to know about performing DMEK surgeries. From patient selection to how to handle a more complicated eye, our panel of expert surgeons share their DMEK pearls throughout this in-depth conversation.
Grip and Rip ALK: An Innovative Approach
December 13, 2021
Do you find ALK to be a challenging procedure that can be time intensive and frustrating?
In this webinar Mark Vital, M.D. shows you his innovative “Grip and Rip” technique that he uses in preparation of the procedure. A must-see-to-believe technique, “Grip and Rip” will simplify prepping of the recipient for transplant and provide you with a smooth interface for the donor tissue. The webinar presents insight into a new and different method which may deliver better overall results.
Part 3 – Advanced DMEK: Complicated Cases – A Roundtable Discussion
November 2, 2021
Dr. Nicole Fram, Dr. Terry Kim and Dr. Elizabeth Yeu are back with a fresh batch of complicated cases. Join us as they analyze and discuss each case, sharing the pearls they learned along the way.
In this webinar, you will be able to:
- See real-life DMEK complex-eye cases as narrated by our expert surgeon panelists
- Learn about what you should consider before attempting to proceed with a complicated eye for DMEK
VisionGraft: A Discussion on Using a Premium Patch Graft
October 27, 2021
Join Dr. Joseph Panarelli and special guest Dr. Davinder Grover for a webinar that dives into the question, does the type of patch graft make a difference? After a clinical presentation on the benefits of VisionGraft, Dr. Grover and Dr. Panarelli will discuss surgical cases that highlight VisionGraft’s premium benefits and why VisionGraft is the only patch graft they’ll use.
In this webinar, they discuss:
- The unique benefits that VisionGraft has to offer
- Why they made the switch to using VisionGraft
- Surgical applications beyond tube-shunt coverage
Part Two – Advanced DMEK : A Roundtable Discussion on Complicated Cases
August 19, 2021
Our expert panel discuss their complicated cases and share the tips and pearls they learned along the way.
In this webinar you will learn:
- When to do a DMEK in an eye with tubes and trabs
- How to easily unscroll and orient the graft
- What to do in a deep AC patient
- When to choose to do a DSEK over DMEK
Glaucoma Tube Shunt Coverage with VisionGraft
June 25, 2021
Dr. Panarelli leads an in-depth discussion with Drs. Khatana and Sidoti, on the benefits of VisionGraft in glaucoma tube shunt surgery, as well as share pearls on what to do when dealing with a difficult case.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why VisionGraft is the clear choice for patch grafts
- The benefits VisionGraft has for your patients
- Pearls on how to handle tube revisions and erosion
From Fellowship to Successful Practice – 2021
April 23, 2021
Join our panel of passionate next generation ophthalmology leaders as they discuss their experiences of starting and running their own practices.
The panel shares actionable advice and guidance for your developing career:
- What they wish they knew when they first launched their careers
- How to keep skills sharp during the pandemic
- What non-medical skillsets do you need to develop
- How can the industry support and encourage young ophthalmologists from Fellowship to Practice