Part Two – Advanced DMEK : A Roundtable Discussion on Complicated Cases
August 19, 2021
Our expert panel discuss their complicated cases and share the tips and pearls they learned along the way.
In this webinar you will learn:
- When to do a DMEK in an eye with tubes and trabs
- How to easily unscroll and orient the graft
- What to do in a deep AC patient
- When to choose to do a DSEK over DMEK
Glaucoma Tube Shunt Coverage with VisionGraft
June 25, 2021
Dr. Panarelli leads an in-depth discussion with Drs. Khatana and Sidoti, on the benefits of VisionGraft in glaucoma tube shunt surgery, as well as share pearls on what to do when dealing with a difficult case.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why VisionGraft is the clear choice for patch grafts
- The benefits VisionGraft has for your patients
- Pearls on how to handle tube revisions and erosion
From Fellowship to Successful Practice
April 23, 2021
Join our panel of passionate next generation ophthalmology leaders as they discuss their experiences of starting and running their own practices.
The panel shares actionable advice and guidance for your developing career:
- What they wish they knew when they first launched their careers
- How to keep skills sharp during the pandemic
- What non-medical skillsets do you need to develop
- How can the industry support and encourage young ophthalmologists from Fellowship to Practice
Advanced DMEK: A Roundtable Discussion on Complicated Cases
March 25, 2021
Dr. Nicole Fram, Dr. Elizabeth Yeu and Dr. Terry Kim lead an exceptional webinar on a few of their complex DMEK cases, offering pearls on what to do when running into a complicated eye.
In this webinar our panel covers:
- Un-scrolling techniques
- How to handle an unideal graft insertion and DMEK folds
- Intra-op hemorrhages
- Management of a floppy iris during DMEK surgery
VisionGraft® The Clear Choice® For Patch Grafts
February 12, 2021
In this webinar, Dr. Panarelli and Dr. Do share:
- Why VisionGraft is The Clear Choice® for glaucoma tube shunt coverage
- How VisionGraft is engineered precisely to meet your clinical demands
- The advantages for your patients
- A unique case that shows applications for VisionGraft beyond patch grafts
Keratoconus, A Refractive Surgery: A Paradigm Shift in Approach & Performance
February 5, 2021
In this webinar, world-renowned LASIK, cataract, corneal surgeon and pioneer of Corneoplastique, Arun C. Gulani, M.D., M.S. discusses the most up-to-date approaches to treating keratoconus.
You will walk away with the encouragement and confidence needed to address all levels of keratoconus patients.
Dr. Gulani discusses:
- The “Refractive Mindset” approach to Keratoconus
- Modern Therapy Options
- Where ICI (Intacs Corneal Implants) fall in the treatment spectrum
- Discussion of a full spectrum of case studies, from mild to severe, including surgical complication resolution
Advanced DMEK: Complicated Cases
October 21, 2020
In this recorded webinar, our panel of experienced DMEK surgeons, Dr. Al-Mohtaseb, Dr. Sise and Dr. Giegengack, share and discuss their more complicated DMEK cases.
In this webinar, you will be able to:
- See a few real-life DMEK complex-eye cases as narrated by our surgeon panelists
- Learn about what you should consider before attempting to proceed with a complicated eye for DMEK
- Hear the panel answer questions about challenging cases
Intacs® Training Webinar
February 25, 2019
Crosslinking and Intacs®: Maximize Impact and Outcomes
May 16, 2018
CorneaGen presents a FREE webinar featuring John Berdahl, M.D., board-certified ophthalmologist from Vance Thompson Vision. As one of the foremost experts in crosslinking, Dr. Berdahl will walk you through:
- The science, protocols, and economics of crosslinking
- Advanced techniques for crosslinking and Intacs
- Methods to make crosslinking work in your practice
- How to increase accessibility for your patients
Latest Insights to Reopening Your Practice
June 19, 2020
For our second panel discussion on this important topic, please join moderator, Kendall Donaldson, M.D., and and a new panel of diverse speakers, Brian Alder, M.D., Yassine J. Daoud, M.D., Ravi Patel, M.D., M.B.A., Kamran Riaz, M.D., and Audrey R. Talley Rostov, M.D.
They will share their latest insights and advice for reopening practices as COVID-19 restrictions continue to lift. You will be able to submit your questions during the registration process and our panel will answer them live during the session.
Topics will include:
- Lessons learned from colleagues who have already reopened
- Safety protocols for their patients and staff
- Managing their caseloads and surgery backlog
- Tissue supply and demand