From Fellowship to Successful Practice – 2021
April 23, 2021
Join our panel of passionate next generation ophthalmology leaders as they discuss their experiences of starting and running their own practices.
The panel shares actionable advice and guidance for your developing career:
- What they wish they knew when they first launched their careers
- How to keep skills sharp during the pandemic
- What non-medical skillsets do you need to develop
- How can the industry support and encourage young ophthalmologists from Fellowship to Practice
The New Normal: Reopening your Cornea Practice
May 11, 2020
In this on-demand webinar host, Kendall Donaldson, M.D., and panelists, Nicole Fram, M.D., Sumitra Khandelwal, M.D., Matt Oliva, M.D., Roberto Pineda, M.D., and Heather Skeens, M.D. discuss navigating reopening practice as COVID-19 restrictions begin to lift and answer audience questions.
Topics will include:
- Lessons learned from physicians who have already reopened
- Regaining the trust of patients and staff
- Changes you can expect in your practice