Advanced DMEK: A Roundtable Discussion on Complicated Cases
March 25, 2021
Dr. Nicole Fram, Dr. Elizabeth Yeu and Dr. Terry Kim lead an exceptional webinar on a few of their complex DMEK cases, offering pearls on what to do when running into a complicated eye.
In this webinar our panel covers:
- Un-scrolling techniques
- How to handle an unideal graft insertion and DMEK folds
- Intra-op hemorrhages
- Management of a floppy iris during DMEK surgery
Advanced DMEK: Complicated Cases
October 21, 2020
In this recorded webinar, our panel of experienced DMEK surgeons, Dr. Al-Mohtaseb, Dr. Sise and Dr. Giegengack, share and discuss their more complicated DMEK cases.
In this webinar, you will be able to:
- See a few real-life DMEK complex-eye cases as narrated by our surgeon panelists
- Learn about what you should consider before attempting to proceed with a complicated eye for DMEK
- Hear the panel answer questions about challenging cases
Take DMEK to the Next Level
August 29, 2018
In this webinar, Dr. Ravi Patel will share his tips, tricks, and pearls on increasing O.R. efficiency and decreasing time during DMEK surgeries.
You will learn:
- Discover simple ways to increase efficiency in the O.R.
- Get pearls on intraoperative management of complications
- Uncover tips and strategies for making DMEK faster and easier