Keratoconus, A Refractive Surgery: A Paradigm Shift in Approach & Performance
February 5, 2021
In this webinar, world-renowned LASIK, cataract, corneal surgeon and pioneer of Corneoplastique, Arun C. Gulani, M.D., M.S. discusses the most up-to-date approaches to treating keratoconus.
You will walk away with the encouragement and confidence needed to address all levels of keratoconus patients.
Dr. Gulani discusses:
- The “Refractive Mindset” approach to Keratoconus
- Modern Therapy Options
- Where ICI (Intacs Corneal Implants) fall in the treatment spectrum
- Discussion of a full spectrum of case studies, from mild to severe, including surgical complication resolution
The Resurgence of Intrastromal Corneal Ring Segments for Keratoconus
June 24, 2019
Jonathan Solomon, M.D. presents on his experience with managing Keratoconus with Intacs in this ASCRS 2019 booth presentation.
Dr. Solomon shares:
- Flow chart on Keratoconus management
- Literature with regards to treating Keratoconus with Intacs
- Results of his experience with Intacs for Keratoconus
- Live Q&A from the audience
Intacs® Training Webinar
February 25, 2019
Crosslinking and Intacs®: Maximize Impact and Outcomes
May 16, 2018
CorneaGen presents a FREE webinar featuring John Berdahl, M.D., board-certified ophthalmologist from Vance Thompson Vision. As one of the foremost experts in crosslinking, Dr. Berdahl will walk you through:
- The science, protocols, and economics of crosslinking
- Advanced techniques for crosslinking and Intacs
- Methods to make crosslinking work in your practice
- How to increase accessibility for your patients
Think Outside the Cone: A Refractive Approach to Keratoconus
February 3, 2020
In this webinar, world-renowned LASIK, Cataract, and Corneal surgeon, Arun C. Gulani, M.D., M.S., will discuss his refractive approach to vision correction in Keratoconus.
Discover how Intacs® Corneal Implants (ICI) Can Benefit Your Patients
November 26, 2019
CorneaGen invites you to view Dr. Peter Andrews’s 2019 AAO booth presentation on his experiences with Intacs.